找回密码
 立即注册
热搜: 改档 涂装
查看: 1843|回复: 7

Your experience with ATC4 RJAA, performance-wise

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-2 02:30:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So, I just acquired ATC4 RJAA from Amazon JP and played a couple of stages. So far, it ran decently, albeit with choppy framerates. However, I heard that the game is poorly optimized to the point that it will crash in certain occasions, which exacerbates further when playing custom stages with 24 or so HD liveries & models. Therefore, I would like to know your experience with the latest installment in terms of performance (for those who have it of course).

Why am I asking this? Well, I am planning to make a custom Schedule Stage Tool (.WPX file) soon (for personal use), featuring custom liveries, models and such on that installment. However, I was convinced not to do it until I look forward to your experience so I can decide on whether I do it or not.

(已翻译)

所以,我刚刚从 Amazon JP 购买了 ATC4 RJAA 并玩了几个阶段。 到目前为止,它运行良好,尽管帧速率不稳定。 但是,我听说该游戏优化不佳,以至于在某些情况下会崩溃,而在使用 24 个左右的高清涂装和模型玩自定义关卡时,情况会进一步恶化。 因此,我想知道您在性能方面对最新一期的体验(当然对于那些拥有它的人)。

我为什么要问这个? 好吧,我计划很快制作一个定制的 Schedule Stage Tool(.WPX 文件)(供个人使用),在该部分中包含定制的制服、模型等。 但是,在我期待您的体验之前,我确信不会这样做,这样我才能决定是否这样做。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-4 13:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
I really want to buy the version from Amazon, could you guide me to do it? I do not want to lose my money.

Answering your question...

I don't have Narita yet. But I have a lot of experience creating Stages and have extensively modified Haneda, which is the most resource demanding airport on a PC.

Having a lot of HD models will reduce performance, that's for sure. But there are some tricks.

- Set the "Stay ship" parameter to zero
- Deactivate "Beam light" The visual aspect changes very little.
- Deactivate "Sea motion"

Try to use fewer planes that are not in the game. Like the Airbus A340. If your computer has a dedicated video card you shouldn't have a problem.

If it's just your processor then make sure you have 16 GB RAM

The game loads the stage information into RAM memory and takes the sound files from the directory on the hard drive, so an SSD drive will help. The game may crash if the following scenarios are true:

- Stages lasting more than one hour
- More than 30 planes in control simultaneously
- Incompatibility of the plane model with the scenario (In New Chitose, the jet planes in SPOT 0 and 1 crash the game)
- Too many HD planes. (These models demand more processing power that the game cannot handle properly)

我真的很想从亚马逊购买版本,你能指导我做吗? 我不想失去我的钱。

回答你的问题...

我还没有成田。 但我有很多创建舞台的经验,并且广泛修改了羽田机场,这是 PC 上资源需求最高的机场。

有很多高清模型会降低性能,这是肯定的。 但是有一些技巧。

- 将“Stay ship”参数设置为零
- 停用“光束灯”视觉方面的变化很小。
- 停用“海上运动”

尝试使用较少的不在游戏中的飞机。 比如空客A340。 如果您的计算机有专用视频卡,则应该没有问题。

如果它只是你的处理器,那么确保你有 16 GB RAM

游戏将舞台信息加载到 RAM 内存中,并从硬盘驱动器的目录中获取声音文件,因此 SSD 驱动器会有所帮助。 如果出现以下情况,游戏可能会崩溃:

- 持续一个多小时的阶段
- 同时控制超过 30 架飞机
- 飞机模型与场景不兼容(在新千岁中,SPOT 0 和 1 中的喷气式飞机导致游戏崩溃)
- 高清飞机太多。 (这些模型需要游戏无法正确处理的更多处理能力)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-4 13:03:44 | 显示全部楼层
Also, I suggest you close all programs and just run the game. See the error message when the game has exceeded the capacity of your computer.

另外,我建议您关闭所有程序并运行游戏。 当游戏超出您计算机的容量时,请查看错误消息。
size err.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-4 13:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
Don't be afraid to mod the game. It's much more fun and realistic. Narita incorporated real procedures and could look like a simulator.

Test, try and fix mistakes, it's fun

不要害怕修改游戏。 它更加有趣和现实。 成田机场结合了真实的程序,看起来就像一个模拟器。

测试、尝试并修复错误,这很有趣
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-5 02:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
That's a lengthy reply...

When it comes to buying RJAA from Amazon, firstly, you need to create an account on Amazon JP. Then, you add a random address in Japan as your billing address. The address itself can be found easily by pinpointing a random Japanese location in Google Maps of what have you. It requires trial and error until you eventually found a sweet spot. In terms of phone number, just input any Japanese phone number you can find from many random phone number generator sites. After doing these, you can buy RJAA without geo-restriction error popped up.

Since I made this post, I began making the custom Schedule Stage Tool (.WPX file) derived from the vanilla one provided in RJAA. It's nothing special as I just replaced all TechnoAir's subsidiaries (e.g. Techno South East, Techno North America etc.) with real airlines.  After dozens of playtesting, I was surprised that the game didn't crash.

Keep in mind that:

- I ran the game with medium settings. (no sea motion, beam light turned off)
- Stages I made from .WPX file is less than an hour. (I got overwhelmed while monitoring 15+ planes at once)
- .WPX file doesn't contain "dummy" planes.
- Most of the custom aircraft models and liveries are not HD.
- I played the game with nothing else running. It performed horribly when I opened a browser.

My laptop met the minimum system requirements of the game with the following specs:

CPU: Intel i5-9300h(?) 2.4 GHz
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630 & Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
RAM: 8GB
Disk space: 256 GB

In the end, RJAA is the most poorly optimized installment of all ATC4 titles after RJTT2 and RJBB. I've played RJFF, RJGG and RJOO as well and those run better than RJAA.

这么长的回复。。。

从亚马逊购买 RJAA 时,首先,您需要在 Amazon JP 上创建一个帐户。 然后,您在日本添加一个随机地址作为您的账单地址。 通过在您拥有的谷歌地图中精确定位一个随机的日本位置,可以轻松找到地址本身。 它需要反复试验,直到您最终找到最佳位置。 在电话号码方面,只需输入您可以从许多随机电话号码生成器网站中找到的任何日本电话号码。 完成这些后,您就可以购买 RJAA 而不会弹出地理限制错误。

自从我发表这篇文章以来,我开始制作从 RJAA 中提供的原始工具派生的自定义计划阶段工具(.WPX 文件)。 这没什么特别的,因为我只是用真正的航空公司替换了 TechnoAir 的所有子公司(例如 Techno South East、Techno North America 等)。 经过数十次游戏测试,我很惊讶游戏没有崩溃。

请记住:

- 我用中等设置运行游戏。 (无海浪运动,光束灯关闭)
- 我从 .WPX 文件制作的阶段不到一个小时。 (同时监控 15 架以上的飞机让我不知所措)
- .WPX 文件不包含“虚拟”平面。
- 大多数定制飞机模型和制服都不是高清的。
- 我在没有运行其他任何东西的情况下玩游戏。 当我打开浏览器时,它的表现非常糟糕。

我的笔记本电脑符合游戏的最低系统要求,规格如下:

CPU: Intel i5-9300h(?) 2.4 GHz
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630 & Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
RAM: 8GB
Disk space: 256 GB

最后,RJAA 是继 RJTT2 和 RJBB 之后所有 ATC4 游戏中优化最差的部分。 我也玩过 RJFF、RJGG 和 RJOO,它们比 RJAA 运行得更好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-5 16:49:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much you are very kind. I want to buy the game, I'll follow the instructions and when I do a stage, I'll share it with you.

非常感谢你非常友善。 我想购买游戏,我会按照说明进行操作,当我做一个阶段时,我会与你分享。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-12 07:51:58 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Dear Syahmi_Asyraff

I have bought ATC4 RJAA from Air Shop, my bank has not allowed me to buy from Amazon JP.

However, following your recommendations, I have been able to buy from Air Shop. I feel happy that I supported the genuine version.

I share the navigation charts of the airport with this forum.

我从 Air Shop 购买了 ATC4 RJAA,我的银行不允许我从 Amazon JP 购买。

但是,根据您的建议,我已经能够从 Air Shop 购买。 我很高兴我支持正版。

我与这个论坛分享机场的导航图。
GND (1).jpg
SID (1).jpg

点评

挺好的  发表于 2023-3-13 17:55
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Flybedream@ATC管制室

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:48 , Processed in 0.029936 second(s), 20 queries .