查看: 2074|回复: 10

[求教] 改檔閃退 Crashed while testing my self-made stage

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-30 18:12:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
求經驗分享及指教
我正嘗試做自己的改檔,但我接連遇到一個問題就是 當我把改檔弄好去測試它能不能順利運行時,每次到了最段的5-10分鐘或最後的三兩班機,它就會閃退﹗

有人有同樣的經驗嗎﹖是那裡出問題了﹖ 謝謝。

Seek Advice and Guidance
I'm trying to make my own stages for ATC4, however, I have encountered a problem multiple times and it was quite frustrating. When I play my self-made stage to ensure it runs smoothly, it always crashed during the last 5-10mins or few flights of the stage.

Does anyone experienced the same? Would you mind sharing some tips and guidance. Thanks in advance.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-4 22:40:15 | 显示全部楼层
You can check whether there is a plane one second after the Dodge time. You can check whether there is a problem with the setting of that plane
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-8-4 23:11:56 | 显示全部楼层
asd404298934 发表于 2022-8-4 14:40
You can check whether there is a plane one second after the Dodge time. You can check whether there  ...

Thanks! Will check it out.
Also, what kind of setting of the plane should I double-check with?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-16 11:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
libbyhk 发表于 2022-8-4 23:11
Thanks! Will check it out.
Also, what kind of setting of the plane should I double-check with?

If it is an aircraft parked on the ground, please check whether its apron can be pushback. If the apron pushback setting is normal or it is an aircraft in the sky, please check whether the correct PVM file is called in spec.ini in the aircraft painting file
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-5 10:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
When will more stages be made for ATC4 RJSS ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-9-5 18:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
ederson988 发表于 2022-9-5 02:15
When will more stages be made for ATC4 RJSS ?

I'm not sure how to modify stages for RJSS, since the Stage Editing Tool doesnt support RJSS.

Anyone can share their experience?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-11-12 01:08:40 | 显示全部楼层
I have a lot of experience creating stages.
I suggest you update the airport.

Check at what minute the game crashes and check which aircraft should be "called"

Check the integrity of your planes. Because the game starts and doesn't crash during loading, it means that the game is able to read your planes, however when you "call" it there may be a corrupted file that prevents the plane from being "called" correctly

If not all the aircraft appear, it means that there is an error in the consecutive numbering or the flight registration numbers are repeated.

Creating stages is quite time consuming, painstaking, and must be done carefully.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-11-12 01:13:59 | 显示全部楼层
I don't recommend creating a snax file from scratch. Always use an original base created by TB.

After that, you can edit the weather, wind, and hours of operation.

If when ordering an aircraft to perform an action the game crashes, it means that the route you programmed does not exist.

For example

You cannot ask a plane to "pushback" at SPOT 0 in New Chitose, because there is no code that allows planes to do that. However, you can mistakenly ask a plane to do so, however the game will immediately crash.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-11-12 01:23:36 | 显示全部楼层
I share a stage originally created by me. It is based on the actual itinerary of Sendai airport at night. It is recreated as closely as possible to reality.

Please create a new directory or rename an existing directory.

Check that you have all the planes that are "called" in the code. If not, edit the code so you can play without problems.

Don't forget to encrypt to a "snax" extension after making any changes.

002002_Stage02.rar

10.55 KB, 下载次数: 70

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-11-13 01:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
ANA4030_FD 发表于 2022-11-11 17:23
I share a stage originally created by me. It is based on the actual itinerary of Sendai airport at n ...

Thank you so much for your advice and sharing!! Will keep asking u some more questions. haha. Thanks again.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Flybedream@ATC管制室

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 10:53 , Processed in 0.033803 second(s), 19 queries .